Have question about your benefits, coverage, pay or any healthcare needs? Contact us at 844-843-3229 and follow the prompts based on your specific needs
- For eligibility, benefits information or claims details using the self-service IVR, press 1
- For assistance finding a Tier 1 provider or scheduling an appointment, press 2
- For the 24/7 Patient Advisory Nurse line, press 3
- For prior authorization requests, press 4
- For assistance or questions about your pay, benefits, paid time off, disability or leave, press 5
- To speak with a Customer Advocate about medical or pharmacy related questions, press 6 or you can also send us a secure message via our Member Portal
If you need to enroll in benefits or update your contact information, please log in to myPeoplePlace.com.
Visit your benefits website to review your plan options, find side-by-side plan overviews, and watch quick videos explaining how the plan works.
Thrive is Baylor Scott & White Health's comprehensive, award-winning wellness program. All employees—full time, part time and PRN—and their spouses are eligible to participate. And you don't have to be enrolled in a Baylor Scott & White medical plan to take part. To learn more about Thrive or get answers to specific questions, visit thriveforwellness.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is a one-stop online patient portal tool to help patients manage their health and access MyChart. It also provides access to other features including access to the Scott and White Health Plan for users with an active account. You can access MyBSWHealth here or download the MyBSWHealth App from the App Store or Google Play.
BSWH Web and Member Portal Tutorial
Watch a video tutorial about navigating bswh.swhp.org and Member Portal to learn about the tools and resources available to help you manage your health plan benefits.
Virtual Care: eVisits and Video Visits
Get care from a Baylor Scott & White Health provider any day of the week without leaving your home or office. Simply schedule an eVisit or Video Visit through your computer or mobile device. Receiving virtual care through MyBSWHealth.com or the MyBSWHealth app also allows your visit to be connected to your medical health records (with BSWH providers).
- Complete a short survey about yourself and your symptoms on the MyBSWHealth app. It takes about five minutes, depending on your condition.
- A care team member will review your answers, make a diagnosis and recommend treatment.
- You will receive your diagnosis and recommended treatment in an online response.
- Prescriptions will be sent immediately to your preferred pharmacy.
Clinicians are available 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week. If you finish an interview after 8 p.m., you will receive a response by the next day.
NEW! Behavioral eVisits are now available and you will receive a response Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Please note this option does not support prescriptions or medication refills.
- Schedule a same-day appointment through the MyBSWHealth app
- Receive setup instructions prior to the visit
- Begin virtual doctor appointment
Video visits are available 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., seven days a week.
To learn more about these services, access additional information here. If you have questions about eligibility or need technical support, call 1-855-760-7625. For benefit questions, contact Scott and White Health Plan at 1-844-843-3229.
Health Savings Account
Manage your Health Savings Account through Optum Bank.